Tuesday 17 October 2006
Here’s a creativity game, so let’s have some fun.
Here’s what you do:
- If you are sighted, close your eyes
- Turn away from your computer in any direction
- Open your eyes
- Look at or touch what’s in front of you
- Find a flaw
- Describe the flaw
- Now describe how the flaw could be made into art
- If you have the time, make something creative out of it
Here’s mine: The pristine, recently painted wall has been marred by some pencil strokes. I’m seeing it as if it were in macro view, it makes quite an unusual textured, abstract image. I could take photos of it, which I’ll do in a bit I think, and turn the flaw into something creative.
Now it’s your turn – find the flaw!