Thursday 7 July 2005
Ever since we announced the WaSP Accessibility Task Force, quickly given
the sticky nicky “ATF” the recommendations, requests and even a
few ragings have been storm-trooping ‘cross the Web.
Here’s a round-up of reading associated with ATF activities.
Requests and recommendations
The following articles focus on requests from the ATF, recommendations,
and general thoughts with opinions liberally sprinkled throughout (shocked,
I know you are).
- From Matt May (now an ATF member): How to save the world, part 1
- From Roger Johansson at 456 Berea Street: To-do list for the WaSP ATF
- From Eric Meyer: Don’t
- From Joe Clark: ATF: Not
‘Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms’
- From Andy Clarke (ATF member): WaSP Accessibility TF
Opinion and editorial pieces
These are opinion and editorial-centric articles related to ATF:
- From Andy Clarke (ATF member): Accessibility and a society of control
- From Andy Budd: Accessibility and the Law
- From Chris Kaminski (WaSP member): Accessibility, Validity, Guidelines and Law
- From Gez Lemon (ATF member): Validity
Please be sure to take some time to read through the comments on many of
these posts as there are some excellent thoughts, opinions and related links
within them. If I’ve left something out that should go onto this list, please
leave a comment for me and I’ll add it.